For the first time, the IPL schools venture into the International Credit Mobility (ICM) projects funded by the Erasmus+ programme. Our Consortium has just been selected with its ICM project to develop mobilities with key partner universities in Cambodia (Institute of Technology of Cambodia), Canada (Royal Institute Mc Gill, Université de Sherbrooke), Morocco (Ecole des Hautes Etudes de Biotechnologie et de Santé), Russia (St Petersburg National Research University of Information technologies, mechanics and optics) and the United States (California State University – Campus of Stanislaus)
This Erasmus+ Funding of €230,501 will enable 3 IPL Schools (CPE, ECAM and ISARA) to support incoming and outgoing mobilities of students, teaching staff and administrative staff with these key partner universities.
Mobility activities will take place in the following teaching disciplines:
- Bioprduction and bioengineering
- Robotics and machine learning
- Mechanical and industrial engineering
- Food quality and food innovations
- Agroecology and sustainable agriculture
- Environmental sciences and sustainable food systems
Despite the sanitary situation, which makes international mobility difficult, the IPL schools and their partners are working very hard to offer these exciting mobility opportunities to their students and staff until the end of this 36-month projects. Further news will be published here. Thanks to the support of the Erasmus+ Agency, almost 30 students and over 20 staff will participate in an international experience within the scope of the project.
The IPL has been accredited by the French Erasmus Agency as an Erasmus Consortium since 2001 and coordinates mobility projects for students (work placements, study abroad), teaching and administrative staff.
More information on:
- the Erasmus projects coordinated by IPL
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility : https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/organisations/learning-mobility/higher-education_en